Refer & Earn
GeekyAnts India Pvt Ltd
251 - 500
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world's top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service suppliers for Google LLC since 2017.
They provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support and more.
In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native's most famous UI library; NativeBase (15000+ GitHub Stars), BuilderX, Vue Native, Flutter Starter, apibeats and hold numerous other Open Source contributions to their name. GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bangalore) and the UK (London)
Business Development Executive
Posted 2 years ago
This Job is closed
4 LPA - 5 LPA (LPA)
- Requirement collection and business analysis.
- Implementation of company level sales strategies.
- Arranging discovery meetings with potential clients.
- Business pitch.
- Understanding and simplifying the business requirements by preparing the user flow diagrams and business requirement documents (BRD).
- Providing estimates and ballparks with the help of the technical team and design team.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Proposal preparation.
Legal agreements - NDA, MSA, SoW.
- Project kick-off.
- Project business documentation.
- Handling the pre-sales vendor onboarding activities.
- Receiving feedback from clients.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Should be open to working in other timezones other than IST.
- Great written and verbal communication.
- Great technical skills and logical thinking.
- Ability to develop good relationships with potential clients.
- Proactive and positive attitude towards potential clients.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
BE/B.tech - CS/IT Graduates