Refer & Earn
GeekyAnts India Pvt Ltd
251 - 500
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world's top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service suppliers for Google LLC since 2017.
They provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support and more.
In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native's most famous UI library; NativeBase (15000+ GitHub Stars), BuilderX, Vue Native, Flutter Starter, apibeats and hold numerous other Open Source contributions to their name. GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bangalore) and the UK (London)
Posted a year ago
This Job is closed
0 to 2 Years
We are looking for a Flutter developer who is proficient in the dart. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter workflows (such as providers, bloc, StreamSubscription and controller, bloc). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
- Developing new user-facing features using Flutter.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with Flutter and dart, should have worked in at least one full app using flutter.
- Knowledge of StateManagement (Bloc or Provider)
- Familiarity with design systems
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs. (GET, POST, PUT and DELETE)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds
- Good understanding of
asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Knowledge of basic concepts like factory constructor, spread operators
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as
- Good understanding of UI rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience of programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js is a plus.
BE in CS / IT Engineering graduates