GeekyAnts India Pvt Ltd
251 - 500
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world's top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service suppliers for Google LLC since 2017.
They provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support and more.
In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native's most famous UI library; NativeBase (15000+ GitHub Stars), BuilderX, Vue Native, Flutter Starter, apibeats and hold numerous other Open Source contributions to their name. GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bangalore) and the UK (London)
Software Testing Engineer
Posted 4 months ago
4 LPA - 8 LPA (LPA)
2 + Year
2+ years of experience in testing mobile applications on IOS, Android platforms, and Web Applications
- Designs and implements functional test plans and test cases(manual and automated), based on system understanding and analysis of functional specifications.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate QA activities.
- Test applications for design, usability, and function.
- Communicate with key Engineering to assist with release management, taking an analytical and metrics-driven approach.
- Work with developers to understand business requirements, refine and improve testing practices and perform test effort estimation.
- Good in Java OOP concepts, functional programming experience.
- Experience in mobile app automation using Appium.
- Should have experience in automating native and hybrid mobile apps.
- Must have the implementation of selenium web driver, knowledge of additional selenium wrapper will be a plus
- Good experience and understanding of the Software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
- Good knowledge and experience in Software Development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good experience in Agile methodology.
- Must have strong analytical skills or must be a logical thinker.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience testing and automating APIs, Soap UI.
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS X
BE in Computer Science or equivalent work experience