Refer & Earn
GeekyAnts India Pvt Ltd
251 - 500
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world's top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service suppliers for Google LLC since 2017.
They provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support and more.
In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native's most famous UI library; NativeBase (15000+ GitHub Stars), BuilderX, Vue Native, Flutter Starter, apibeats and hold numerous other Open Source contributions to their name. GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bangalore) and the UK (London)
Software Engineer - Senior React Developer
Posted a year ago
This Job is closed
Understanding how the frameworks differ at the philosophical level and the code level, the pros and cons of using a paradigm over another and why one tech can be used over another is a must.
- Building pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs and developing new user-facing features using React and the ecosystem.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Code review, troubleshooting and helping team members on issues
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Define best practices for client side architecture
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Redux / MobX, Hooks, ContextAPIs and so on)
- Familiarity with GraphQL, RESTful APIs
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Strong in UI development
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Thorough understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack, Rollup & Parcel
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial and SVN
- Technical and architectural understanding of frameworks and when to choose a particular paradigm, framework, tool or pattern over another.
- Knowledge of advanced topics such as Accessibility, CSS-in-JS, Design systems.
- Scaling front-end applications from small teams to large teams.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Knowledge of Node.js is a plus
- Should be able to work in a distributed team environment
- Exposure of best Agile practices and work in a scrum framework
BE/B.Tech in CS/IT background