Refer & Earn
GeekyAnts India Pvt Ltd
251 - 500
GeekyAnts is a design and development studio that specializes in building solutions for web and mobile that drive innovation and transform industries and lives. They hold expertise in state-of-the-art technologies like React, React Native, Flutter, Angular, Vue, NodeJS, Python, Svelte and more.
GeekyAnts has worked with around 500+ clients all across the globe, delivering tailored solutions to a wide array of industries like Healthcare, Finance, Education, Banking, Gaming, Manufacturing, Real Estate and more. They are trusted tech partners of some of the world's top corporate giants and have helped small to mid-sized companies realize their vision and transform digitally. They are also the registered service suppliers for Google LLC since 2017.
They provide services ranging from Web & Mobile Development, UI/UX design, Business Analysis, Product Management, DevOps, QA, API Development, Delivery & Support and more.
In addition to that, GeekyAnts is the brains behind React Native's most famous UI library; NativeBase (15000+ GitHub Stars), BuilderX, Vue Native, Flutter Starter, apibeats and hold numerous other Open Source contributions to their name. GeekyAnts has offices in India (Bangalore) and the UK (London)
Software Engineer (Freshers 2022 Batch)
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is closed
6.5 LPA - 6.5 LPA (LPA)
- Passionate towards programming
- Open to learning new technologies
- Self-learning ability
You Should Have:
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate ).
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A Knack for becnhmarking and optimisation.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce Specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
2022 batch BE/ BTech (CS/IT)